In addition to the advanced training, skills and experience required, We also employ many custom-designed tools, as well as other state-of-the-art equipment to help open your safe or vault, such as safe-lock, relocking device and boltwork manipulation tools, high security key lock picking devices, high-speed drilling machines, medical-grade fiber optic instruments, high-tech lighting devices, and miniature, high-resolution video systems. Use of this equipment allows us to minimize damage to your safe or vault (and also to the valuable contents within) while opening it in the most efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Safes & Vault doors: Service and repair of all makes & models. This includes fire safes, burglar safes, antique safes, contemporary safes, money chests & jeweler safes (American and Foreign)
- Mechanical combination lock: Installation, changing, troubleshooting and repair.
- High security key locks: American and foreign, installation, service and repair.
- Electronic combination locks: Installation, changing, troubleshooting, retrofitting, and repair.
- Combination lock manipulation: The ability to open certain safes and vault doors without drilling a hole in the container, Highly skilled in manipulation techniques.
- Safe Deposit Locks: Service, opening and repair and interchange all makes of safe deposit locks. Key duplication and code cutting.